Woohoo, it's Sunday Sketch & Stamp's 1st birthday!
To celebrate this, we have organised a blog-hop for you all. More about that later.
It's already our 26th challenge. I can't believe it's been a year since we started, feels like yesterday. Time flies when you're having fun!
The challenge this time is to use your favorite sketch from challenge 1 - 25. You can find all the sketches in our gallery.
- Cardstock: DCWV
- DP: October Afternoon - Farm Fresh
- Border punch: Martha Stewart
- Nestabilities & Cuttlebug
- Image: Hanglar Stanglar
- Ink: Stazon - jet black
- Embroidery floss (white): from stash
There are 3 ways for you to win a little something-something in this blog-hop:
- Guess what sketch each of the DT-members used for their card for this challenge (you have one week to e-mail us your answer at this address)
- Participate in the challenge and use one of our sketches to make a card or any other project (you have 2 weeks to do this and leave your link on our blog)
- Enter my blog-candy at the end of this post by leaving your details with InLinkz and also post a comment at the end telling me how much you love my creations ;0) (you have two weeks to do this, after that I'll use InLinkz to select a winner. You can only win if you did both: use InLinkz and leave me a comment!)
This is the candy I'm giving away: 2 coordinated embellishment-packs + 15 Hanglar Stanglar stamped images (not displayed):
If you are playing along with the blog hop, you should have come here from the blog of the uber-talented Sem.
If you haven't, you better go back to the start.
And if you have, you'll now want to jump to Barb's blog, the queen of coloring.
I'm entering this card in the challenges at:
- Crafty Angels: My Favourite Things (stitching, copics, dp)
- Scrap Your CRAP: challenge #52 - floss it up
- Cute Card Thursday: challenge 108 - touchy feely!
- Alphabet Challenge Blog: Y is for yellow
- Totally Papercrafts: challenge 12 - spring
- Stamp Something: something layered
- Secret Crafter: a day out
- Allsorts Challenge Blog: week 48 - in stitches
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog: challenge #22 - in stitches
- Papertake Weekly: cutie pie
- Creative Belli Blog: #89 - die cut shapes
- Pile it on: spring